Saturday, December 11, 2010

Craftin' Christmas 2010!

I had a GREAT time at the event at the Cottonwood Winery today!  It was so fun to talk to friends and meet new people!  I really enjoy creating a variety of crafts and home decor items so if you have questions about any of the products or would like something a little different, please don't hesitate to ask.  I love to create and try new techniques.  Some of the items that I currently have in stock are:  decorative tiles, chargers, lighted glass blocks, frames, and cutting boards.  I can also etch glass for personalized bakeware and serving dishes, and make vinyl window stickers and designs for a variety of materials.  If you would like to order a custom design feel free to contact me.  Thanks!  I will be posting more pictures as time allows, also!


Ornaments, Chargers, Tiles, Glass Blocks, Cutting Boards




Hand Sanitizers & Sock Cupcakes




Cutting Board

No comments:

Post a Comment